As a backend developer in Infomedia you will take on an active role in driving the development of our many microservices and webapps, all of which make up our application landscape aiming at changing the way professionals in the Nordics work with media and technology. You will be a part of a Tech team with a professional mindset where you will be expected to contribute and shape the future of both system landscape and tech stack.
Though our applications in Denmark are primarily based on .NET, we’re in the middle of an extensive integration with Infomedia Norway’s Python/C++ based IT systems which means there will be plenty of opportunities to expand and utilize your technical knowledge.
We put emphasis on interpersonal understanding and flexibility, which means that there is time for deep focus and professional growth through competency development and monthly study days. We’re also a social bunch and while corona has put a temporary pause on the many social arrangements like Friday Bars, game nights, escape rooms, etc., we’re still battling each other at foosball and hanging out on Friday afternoons.
At Infomedia you will be:
- Developing and maintaining existing applications
- Designing and developing new services and applications
- Taking an active role in technical discussions regarding design and architecture
- Helping to drive the competence growth in the backend team through constructive code reviews and tutoring
- Encouraged to grow both your personal and technical skillset
- Part of a company where your daily work has a direct impact on our business
What we are looking for:
Send us an application if:
- You agree with the agile principles and see the benefit of trying to uphold them
- .NET Core, SQL, REST API’s and GIT are in your backbone
- Exploring new techs or ways of working motivates you
- You thrive at problem solving in an open, “safe-to-fail” environment where code reviews and feedback is an integral part of the development process
- You can keep a positive and open-minded attitude even in times of peak loads
- Seeing others succeed motivates you
Experience in some of the following is a great plus:
- Solr, RabbitMQ, Docker, Unix, shell, C++, Python
We’re also working with:
- Elastic APM, React Native, Python, Jira/Confluence, and more.
- An exciting and progressive place to work, with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- An opportunity to work with some of the greatest companies, private organisations, and governmental organisations in the Nordics.
- An attractive position with a chance to define your own role as well as personal and professional development.
- A professional work environment and great colleagues, who are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events and monthly Friday bars (which are temporarily closed due to COVID-19). You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences and an egalitarian corporate structure.
- A unique location in the centre of Copenhagen with a view of the Round Tower.
- Daily catered lunch and our own great coffee.
- A flexible work model with study days, focus days, and days with working from home
Are you interested in the position?
The position is a full-time job, and we are looking for candidates who can start the position as soon as possible.
Please send your application and your resume by clicking on ‘APPLY HERE’. Please note that we only accept applications through the application platform due to GDPR regulations. Please do not send any documents with your social security number.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Backend Development Gustav Hvidtfeldt, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: 26134686.
Infomedia er en førende nordisk media intelligence-virksomhed. Med avanceret teknologi, komplekse algoritmer og et team af dygtige medarbejdere, overvåger vi alt, hvad der bliver sagt og skrevet i alle medier over hele verden.
Vi har adgang til enorme mængder data, ny teknologi og erfarne folk, hvilket giver os en førende position i markedet for medieovervågning, medieanalyse og optimering af kommunikation. Vores mål er at give vores kunder vækst gennem bedre indsigt i et komplekst medielandskab.
Som markedsleder har Infomedia et ønske om at sætte nye standarder for virksomheders evne til at træffe de rigtige beslutninger omkring deres kommunikation i alle medier. På denne måde hjælper vi vores kunder med at nå deres forretningsmål og pleje deres omdømme.
Infomedia ejes af JP/Politikens Hus og Berlingske Media og vi løser opgaver for både nationale og internationale kunder. Vores partnerliste inkluderer bl.a. Hootsuite og Talkwalker som er blandt verdens førende inden for deres felt.