Are you ready for new adventures and want to develop your career abroad? Are you fluent in spoken and written Danish and English? Are you service minded and have good communication skills?
If you replied “YES!” then joining our international Customer Care team in Tallinn might just be the perfect career move for you.
About the job
As a Customer Care Agent, you will become part of our Customer Care team and be responsible for helping our customers with their inquiries. This implies a lot of daily contact with our customers, meaning that you will get an important role in achieving a high level of customer satisfaction. Infomedia have specialized in delivering an important, strategic product and our customers are relying on our services, both when making greater decisions and when deciding on minor details on a day-to-day level. We care a lot about all of our customers, and your finest job, as a Customer Care Agent is to make sure that we are always providing our customers with a great experience, no matter who they are or when they need us.
The tasks include but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with customers via email, chat and phone
- Setting up and modifying customer orders
- Cooperating with the sales team to provide high quality customer service
- Cooperating with colleagues in Tallinn and the rest of the Nordic countries
Who are we looking for?
We would like our new colleague to have:
- Experience working with customer service
- Good collaboration skills
- Interest in learning new tasks
- A positive attitude towards accepting and overcoming challenges
Additional Swedish and/or Norwegian language skills would be an advantage.
What do we have to offer and why should you move to Estonia?
We are an international, youthful, and dynamic team that likes to spend time together. You will get all the support you need for settling in from locals as well as colleagues who have relocated before you. You will also be in contact with our Danish team, get a Nordic network of colleagues and it might be possible to pursue a career path in one of our Nordic offices later on.
Tallinn is a proud city with an adventurous charm, beautiful tourist attractions, a vibrant nightlife, and frequent festivals. And it is only two hours from Helsinki. Our office is located in the highly international environment of the Smart City. Ülemiste City– the most popular location among international companies, start-ups and technology businesses.
- We will offer you our relocation package, which includes a paid stay at an apartment hotel for the first week after arrival. We will also support you with finding a long-term rental.
- The cost of living in Tallinn is low, it is easy to find an affordable place to stay at a central location and public transport is also free for residents.
- English is widely spoken in Estonia and your colleagues will mostly be people who moved from Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
- Healthcare is free for all taxpayers. We are offering additional insurance coverage and sports compensation.
- Estonia has plenty of possibilities for skiing, ice-skating, ice-swimming during winter and lovely, sandy beaches for the warm summer weather.
- You get the possibility to work with some of the greatest companies in the Nordics and follow a career path in Norway, Sweden or Denmark later on.
Did we catch your interest?
This is a full-time position and we are looking for candidates on an ongoing basis, who can start after mutual agreement. You can send us your application and CV in either Danish or English, by clicking “APPLY HERE”.
Due to GDPR rules, please do not send us any documents including your social security number. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of gender, age, religion, and ethnic background.
Feel free to contact our country manager Mary in Estonia email@example.com.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.