Over the years, Infomedia has collected beyond 70 million articles and its archive is a small part of Denmark’s history, helping to form the basis for new knowledge. Infomedia’s core task is to offer insight based on media data, and we are currently looking for two new, talented colleagues to explore our data and substantially editorial content, as well as building AI services from scratch into working integrable IT-solutions.
About the job
As Data Scientist/Machine Learning Engineer, you will help to build bleeding edge solutions that will revolution work processes and products at Infomedia, and which will be showcased to strengthen Infomedia’s position in the market. You will work to innovate business processes and develop Infomedia’s products as well as internal tools. The job involves both individual time to focus, combined with a close collaboration with other colleagues in the House, such as developers, product owners, project managers, etc.
At the moment, our AI services in production are based on NLP such as NER, sentiment analysis, topic categorization and relevance classification. However, we are keen to explore other applications of data science if it has your interest. More specifically, you will:
- Understand the customer’s business need and propose solutions.
- Apply data science methodology to understand the objective, investigate approaches, evolve hypothesis, draw conclusions, and disseminate insights.
- Apply data mining techniques using state-of-the-art methods, pinpointing trends, correlations, and patterns in complicated data sets.
- Research and implement AI algorithms, using appropriate deep learning frameworks, when applicable.
- Model deployment and monitoring, experiment management, including data, code, and environment versioning.
- Bring ideas, share knowledge, and support the skill-level improvement of our colleagues.
You will stand out if you have:
- A relevant theoretical background.
- Experience with ML algorithms in general, NLP, transfer learning and/or deep learning frameworks such as Spacy or Transformers.
- Experience with Python, preferably using Wandb, Packaging, Prefect and/or Flask.
- Good collaboration skills and can-do attitude.
- An exciting and progressive place to work, with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- An attractive position with a chance to implement state-of-the-art AI solutions.
- A professional work environment and great colleagues, who are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events and monthly Friday bars for those who wish to participate. You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences and an egalitarian corporate structure.
- A unique location in the centre of Copenhagen with a view of the Round Tower.
Are you interested in this position?
This is a full-time position and we are looking for candidates on an ongoing basis, who can start after mutual agreement. We accept applications up until September 29th, and we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis. You can send us your application and CV in either Danish or English, by clicking “APPLY HERE”.
Due to GDPR rules, please do not send us any documents including your social security number. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of gender, age, religion, and ethnic background.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Head of Data Science, Joselene Marques at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.