Would you like to become a Specialist in media and news analysis? Are you on the lookout for new challenges? Then you could be the right person to join our Nordic team in Tallinn.
Your job role
As a Media Monitoring Specialist at Infomedia´s Service Hub in Tallinn, Estonia, your job is to work with media monitoring and media analysis. We will provide a complete training program, after which you will be working with/ supporting some of the biggest companies and organizations in the Nordic region.
You will join a Nordic team, and communication and collaboration with international colleagues will be an integral part of your day. While we tailor your tasks to match your skills and interests as much as possible, we expect you to be motivated by working with a combination of tasks including:
- Precise and efficient selection of news content for specific clients
- Analysis of media content based on client-specific parameters
- High-quality written summaries of news articles and broadcast segments
We would like to hear from you if…
You are enthusiastic about delivering quality products for our customers, and you are able to understand customer needs and translate them into value-adding products and insights. You will have a wide range of contacts, so collaboration is second nature to you, but you are also driven by a desire to perform individually. Furthermore, we would like you to have:
- A great interest in the field of media and how media operate
- The motivation and ability to acquire deep knowledge of societal and cultural matters in the Nordic region.
- Proficiency in English is a must-have, but knowing one or more Nordic languages will definitely give you an edge.
- Top-rate skills in communication and collaboration
- A knack for learning new systems and a desire to gain expertise in Infomedia’s solutions
- It is an advantage if you are a super user of the OfficeSuite
Maybe you are a recent graduate from university, or maybe you have experience in similar roles within media, communication, journalism, etc. Maybe you have no experience in these areas? No worries, the right mindset and a flair for learning are your most important skills.
What do we offer?
- Private health care insurance. Estonia also offers free health care services for everyone who pays taxes in the country
- Financial support for sports activities
- Office located in Ülmeste City, near the airport
- Three extra health days
- A hybrid workplace, where you can work from home twice a week or completely remotely from your home in Estonia
- A company laptop
- Paid bolt rides outside normal working hours
”I enjoy working in Tallinn where there is a lot of focus on social activities and having a good working environment. Professionally, I have already learnt a lot about how to process data quickly and consistently.”
Helena, Media Monitoring Specialist, Tallinn
The position is full-time. If you’re interested, send us your application and CV in one of the Nordic languages or English by clicking ‘APPLY HERE’ below. We will interview candidates before the application deadline, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We will discuss the starting date as part of the interview process.
Due to GDPR legislation, please do not send us documents containing personal identification numbers or similar types of personal data.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Aima Janjua, firstname.lastname@example.org, who is responsible for recruitment in Tallinn.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply regardless of gender, age, religion, country of origin or ethnicity.
Ansøgningsfristen er udløbet
Ansøgningsfristen for dette job er udløbet. Se listen over aktuelle ledige stillinger her.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.