Are you ready for new adventures? Do you have an urge to develop your career abroad? Are you detail-oriented, and do you have good communication skills in Danish and English?
If so, joining Infomedia’s international media monitoring team in Tallinn could be the perfect career move for you.
What will your tasks be?
Infomedia is monitoring the daily news from editorial and social media 24/7, to provide our customers with a tailored collection of relevant news on a daily basis. Our products have become an important tool for our customers, and they expect us to deliver a high level of quality within strict deadlines – we hope that you will join our team and help us securing both.
As a Media Monitoring Specialist, you will be responsible for the manual selection and coding of Danish and international articles for a range customers. To succeed in this role, you must have knowledge of the media landscape and the ability to assess content from a customer’s perspective.
Our customers receive their selected media content in the morning, so most of your working days will start very early.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Selecting the news of the day for specific customers
- Analyzing media content on various parameters for customers
- Communicating with co-workers in Tallinn and Denmark
Who are we looking for?
Ideally, our new colleague has:
- A good understanding of media and how they operate
- Very good Danish and English skills (spoken and written)
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- The ability to stay focused and meet deadlines
- The willingness to become an expert in Infomedia’s tools and programs
- The desire to deliver quality to our customers every day
- Experience with media or journalism is not essential, but a university degree is of advantage.
Why move to Estonia
- Our relocation package includes a paid stay at an apartment hotel for the first week after arrival. We will also support you in finding long-term accommodation.
- We are an international, youthful, and dynamic team who like to spend time together. You will get all the support you need for settling in from locals as well as colleagues who have relocated before you.
- Our office is located in the highly international environment of the Smart City, Ülemiste City – the most popular location among international companies, start-ups, and technology businesses.
- The cost of living in Tallinn is low, it is easy to find affordable accommodation at a central location, and public transportation is also free for residents.
- Estonia may be inexpensive, but it has a lot to offer. Tallinn is a proud city with an adventurous charm, beautiful tourist attractions, vibrant nightlife, and frequent festivals. And it is only 2 hours from Helsinki.
- English is widely spoken in Estonia, and your colleagues will mostly be ex-pats from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland.
- Healthcare is free for all taxpayers. We offer additional insurance coverage and sports compensation.
- Estonia has plenty of possibilities for skiing, ice-skating, ice-swimming during winter and lovely, sandy beaches for the warm summer weather.
- You will get the possibility to work with some of the greatest companies in the Nordics and follow a career path in Norway, Sweden, or Denmark later on.
Did we catch your interest?
This is a full-time position and we are looking for candidates on an ongoing basis, who can start after mutual agreement. You can send us your application and CV in either Danish or English, by clicking “APPLY HERE”.
There is currently no deadline for sending in your application.
Due to GDPR rules, please do not send us any documents containing your social security number.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of gender, age, religion, and ethnic background.
Feel free to contact our Country Manager Mary in Estonia if you have any questions on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence company. With advanced technology, complex algorithms, and a highly skilled team, we monitor everything that is said and written in the media globally.
We have access to huge amounts of data, new technology and experienced people, which enables us to maintain a leading position in the markets for media monitoring, media analysis and optimization of communication. Our goal is to provide our customers with better insight into a complex media landscape, to help them grow.
As a market leader, Infomedia want to set new standards for companies’ ability to make the right decisions about their communications in all media. By doing this, we want help our clients achieve their business goals and nurture their reputation.
Infomedia is owned by JP/Politikens Hus and Berlingske Media and we solve tasks for both national and international customers. Our partner list includes Hootsuite and Talkwalker who are among the world leaders in their field.