Over the years, Infomedia has collected more than 8 billion articles and Infomedia’s archive is a small part of Denmark’s history, helping to form the basis for new knowledge. Infomedia’s core task is to offer insight based on media data, and we are currently looking for a new, talented colleague to lead the development of AI services from scratch into integrable IT-solutions.
As Project Lead, you will act as a technical liaison between internal customers and the developments teams, building bleeding edge solutions that will innovate business processes and develop Infomedia’s products as well as internal tools. The job involves close collaboration with other colleagues internally, such as consultants, content analysts, developers, machine learning engineers, etc.
Infomedia is a Nordic company, and you must act as a focal point for solid change management. You will help to ensure the strategic direction by transforming the business’s ambitions into priorities in your daily work.
You will be part of our small but powerful Data Science team and will work together with units across the group organization to own the end-to-end execution of data science/AI projects. At the moment, our AI services solutions are based on natural language processing techniques like named entity resolution, sentiment analysis, article categorization and relevance classification. However, we are keen to explore other applications of data science. In this position, you will have the opportunity to engage on AI projects solving business problems and have hands-on in data acquisition, problem formulation and quality assurance.
You will help collect and implement features requests, proactively identifying risks and issues on projects. Social skills and technical product knowledge are essential for this role:
- You need to be strong in basic project clarification and documentation. We work with project briefs and business cases, and we would like to work even more with feasibility analysis.
- Knowledge of IT and IT development is essential, together with analytical skills to clarify and structure business solutions.
- Ability to learn and understand current, and future trends, tools, and techniques in the rapidly emerging AI/ML space.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to coordinate teams, as well as to communicate technical content and analytical findings in a clear and concise manner to multiple audiences.
- You must be prepared for some meeting activity both as a facilitator and constructive participant.
- You keep calm and have a positive attitude in even the most stressful and challenging situations.
You will stand out if you have:
- Higher education and/or relevant work experience, particularly in IT, data science and/or advanced analytics.
- Knowledge of SCRUM, Jira.
- Knowledge of data science tools and techniques.
- Hands-on in data acquisition or data analytics.
- Hands-on in quality assurance.
- An exciting and progressive place to work, with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- An attractive position with a chance to engage on state-of-the-art AI solutions.
- A professional work environment and great colleagues, who are always willing to lend a helping hand.
- A company with a great atmosphere, many social events and monthly Friday bars for those who wish to participate. You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Freedom with responsibility, room for differences and an egalitarian corporate structure.
- A unique location in the centre of Copenhagen with a view of the Round Tower.
Are you interested in the position?
The position is fulltime, and we are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible.
Please send your application and your resume by clicking ‘Apply here’. Note that we only accept applications through the application platform due to GDPR regulations. For the same reason, please hold back any documents containing your social security number,
We accept applications up until January 31st, and we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions regarding the position, feel free to contact the Head of Data Science, Joselene Marques at email@example.com.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of gender, age, religion, and ethnic background.
Infomedia er en førende nordisk media intelligence-virksomhed. Med avanceret teknologi, komplekse algoritmer og et team af dygtige medarbejdere, overvåger vi alt, hvad der bliver sagt og skrevet i alle medier over hele verden.
Vi har adgang til enorme mængder data, ny teknologi og erfarne folk, hvilket giver os en førende position i markedet for medieovervågning, medieanalyse og optimering af kommunikation. Vores mål er at give vores kunder vækst gennem bedre indsigt i et komplekst medielandskab.
Som markedsleder har Infomedia et ønske om at sætte nye standarder for virksomheders evne til at træffe de rigtige beslutninger omkring deres kommunikation i alle medier. På denne måde hjælper vi vores kunder med at nå deres forretningsmål og pleje deres omdømme.
Infomedia ejes af JP/Politikens Hus og Berlingske Media og vi løser opgaver for både nationale og internationale kunder. Vores partnerliste inkluderer bl.a. Hootsuite og Talkwalker som er blandt verdens førende inden for deres felt.