Customer Care Agent
Are you ready for new adventures and have a strong urge to go abroad to develop your career? Are you fluent in spoken and written Danish and English? Are you service-minded and have good communication and computer skills? If you replied “YES!” then joining our international Customer Care team in Tallinn might just be the perfect career move for you.
What will your tasks be?
As an employee in Customer Care, you will be responsible for helping out our customers with their inquiries. You will also have an important role in ensuring a high customer satisfaction.
The tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Daily communication with customers via email, chat and phone
- Setting up and modifying customer orders
- Building search strings
- Cooperating with the sales organization to provide high quality services
- Cooperating with colleagues in Tallinn and the rest of the Nordic countries
Who are we looking for?
We would like our new colleague to have:
- Experience from previous job/jobs working with customer service
- Good collaboration skills, eye for the details and a structured mind
- Interest in learning new tasks and a positive attitude towards accepting and overcoming challenges.
A background as a librarian or a university degree in e.g. media, communication or journalism would be an advantage, as well as a good understanding of Swedish and/or Norwegian.
Who we are?
Infomedia is a leading Nordic media intelligence house with offices in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Estonia. Using advanced technology, we monitor everything that is said and written in all types of media worldwide. We have huge amounts of data at our disposal, as well as technology and talented, experienced people who interpret data and turn it into insights. This makes us the leading player in the market for monitoring, analysis and optimization of communication. Large companies and organizations rely upon our services every day to reach their target audiences with the right messages.
Why move to Estonia?
- Our relocation package includes paid stay at an apartment hotel for the first week after arrival. We will also support you with finding a long-term rental.
- We are an international, youthful and dynamic team that likes to spend time together. You will get all the support you need for settling in from locals as well as colleagues who have relocated before you.
- Our office is located in the highly international environment of the Smart City. Ülemiste City – the most popular location among international companies, start-ups and technology businesses.
- The cost of living in Tallinn is low, it is easy to find an affordable place to stay at a central location and public transport is also free for residents.
- Even though Estonia is inexpensive, it does not mean that it is low on experience. Tallinn is a proud city with an adventurous charm, beautiful tourist attractions, a vibrant nightlife and frequent festivals.
And it is only 2 hours from Helsinki.
- English is widely spoken in Estonia and your colleagues will mostly be people who moved from Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland.
- Healthcare is free for all taxpayers. We are offering additional insurance coverage and sports compensation.
- Estonia has plenty of possibilities for skiing, ice-skating, ice-swimming during winter and lovely, sandy beaches for the warm summer weather.
- You get the possibility to work with some of the greatest companies in the Nordics and follow a career path in Norway, Sweden or Denmark later on.
Did we catch your interest?
We really hope we caught your interest. Feel free to contact our country manager Mary in Estonia email@example.com.
Application deadline is June 17th 2021.
Due to GDPR rules, please do not send us any documents including your social security number.
Infomedia er et førende nordisk media intelligence-hus. Med avanceret teknologi, komplekse algoritmer og et team af dygtige medarbejdere overvåger vi alt, hvad der er sagt og skrevet i alle typer redaktionelle og digitale medier verden over.
Vi har adgang til enorme mængder data, ny teknologi og erfarne folk, hvilket gør os til en førende aktør på markedet for medieovervågning, -analyse og -kommunikation. Vores mål er at give vores kunder øget vækst gennem bedre indsigt i et komplekst medielandskab.
Som markedsleder har Infomedia et ønske om at sætte nye standarder for virksomheders evne til at træffe kvalificerede kommunikationsbeslutninger for alle mediekanaler. Hermed bidrager vi til, at vores kunder når deres forretningsmål og plejer deres omdømme.
Infomedia er ejet af JP/Politikens Hus og Berlingske Media og varetager opgaver for både nationale og internationale kunder, ligesom partnerlisten tæller nogle af verdens førende spillere inden for deres felt, herunder Hootsuite, Zerofox og Talkwalker.