Student Software Developers
Are you looking for a flexible student job, where you can choose your own working hours and get the chance to sharpen your professional skills? We are facing exciting and busy times at Infomedia and we need extra hands-on deck to help us meet our ambitious goals.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for students to join our backend and frontend teams, working on our products that are used all over the world and a platform spanning across multiple countries.
Student developers at Infomedia contributes directly to our key results and initiatives from day one. We will enable you in learning the tools of the trade, programming languages and processes involved in modern software engineering. Plenty of opportunity to explore your critical thinking, how to go about issues at hand, coordination, and communication skills. You will work closely with experienced developers and awesome project owners and get an active role in the development of our microservices and webapps aiming at changing the way professionals work with media and technology. With passion and proactivity, you will get responsibility for key areas as well.
We remember how it was to work alongside the studies, too. Thus, we offer great flexibility in times of exams and have room for extra effort during less congested periods.
What will you be doing?
Our new colleague will be:
- Delivering high quality well-tested code in new features and patches to be used by clients and colleagues all over the world.
- Working closely together with UX designers, product owners and developers.
- Teaming up with the developers and do pair-programming.
- Joining the development lifecycle (SCRUM, planning, technical-discussions, documenting), meet-ups, study-sessions and more.
If you are frontend oriented, you will be working with:
- React and TypeScript to deliver new features and updates to our global media monitoring platform.
- Using MVVM frameworks to maintain internal tools and systems.
- Creating new tools using any new emerging technology
If you are backend oriented, you will be working with:
- .NET and C# to maintain and progress our platforms supporting the flow of thousands of documents each day.
- Writing test cases and solving support tickets.
What we are looking for:
- You are currently studying a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or similar.
- Willing to work 10-15 hours pr. week.
- You have an interest in software engineering, regardless of frontend or backend.
- You enjoy and are eager to learn new things.
- You like to work in a group and are not afraid to discuss your ideas openly with team members in a safe-to-fail environment.
- You have a great taste in memes.
- Experience in some of the following is a great plus:
We can offer you:
- An innovative and international work environment with offices all over the Nordic countries.
- Progressive workplace with a great culture that thrives on learning and having fun – with lots of social activities and monthly Friday bars (which are temporarily closed due to COVID-19). You will feel welcome and a part of the company from day one.
- Responsibility and ownership over projects and technical decisions over time.
- Tech we work with: Solr, RabbitMQ, Docker, Elastic APM, React Native, GraphQL, Python, Jira/Confluence, .NET/C#, SQL and more.
- Daily catered lunch and our own great coffee.
- Nice office environment, located in the heart of Copenhagen close to Nørreport station.
- Foosball – we love it.
Are you interested in the position?
If Infomedia sounds just like the workplace for you, send us your application and your resume by clicking “Apply here” below.
Please note that we only accept applications through the application platform due to GDPR regulations. We kindly ask you not to upload any documents containing your social security number.
The position is hourly paid, and we are looking for candidates who can start the position as soon as possible.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position regardless of gender, age, religion, and ethnic background.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Frontend Development, Emrah @ email@example.com.
Deadline for applying is on the 8th of August.